X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback

Hi Chosen ones,

The story of Clash for Dawn now is online, leave us your feedback. And we could discuss together to decide the trend of the story. We'll pick out the good ones, and then offer them a mysterious gift.

Thanks!
    - Clash for Dawn Community Team

I think Isolde must be a beauty.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1123.png
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	342

Comment

• Bbtaic
      Bbtaic commented
      Editing a comment
      She is really beautiful.

Isolde is the daughter of the most powerful Ice Mage .
    How powerful?

Comment

Just like World-beater.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4a70bce5792407b09ac1296682afea7d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	343 this i would like the story goes hehe

The attack of the the dark lord and the ancient bones are not isolated and is not only in forest. But after the attack at the forest isolade run (the main character i suppose) immediately to her village. But but little did she know the town was already been attacked by the dark forces all living life was slaughtered with out mercy, the houses are burned, bodies of her kind are laying every where and then she soon realized that shes was the only one who survive and left alone in the village. Devastated and confused of what is going on and nowhere to go, she was left with no choice but to move forward, she then start and embark a new journey to find her father at luxis, carrying only her bow and arrow she then start to find ways and answers and seek revenge to the dark lord for slaughtering the whole of her kind.....

and this will be the beginning of her life's adventure...traveling places and other continent finding out another stories that her village wasn't the only one suffered from the attack....

this so far i could think of...but her journey of becoming a CHOSEN ONE is another part of the story.
        Last edited by jynxz; 10-21-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Yes! I have been requesting for a back story before.

Comment

Not to be a spoilsport here, but for the backstory to even make sense you definitely need to include them in the game itself. I feel this game has potential to generate a pretty decent backstory but I do hope to see highlights of the story being included in the game.
            "If they catch you, they will kill you. But first, they have to catch you."
            - Richard Adams in Watership Down

Comment

Yeah they should incorporate it all through the games so it will make sense and u will have that feels that u ur self are really part of the story line of the game. and it will even more fun and wonderful while flashing part of the story if they can add some sort of cinematic scene.

Comment

Not to mention those heroes they mention are all grade SS mercenaries that has yet to be released.

Comment

Those mercenaries have been released, but at extreme rarities. I have 7 fragments of Lenna the Flame. Someone in my guild has 18. Getting there.

Comment

Almost every veteran player have fragments of Lenna, but who has actually crafted one, and Lenna is only one of the many grade SS mercenaries.

Comment

I think we will feel their presence more as the number of high level characters are now growing the demand to add new content from the developer will surely become also high so cfd will need to soon release new content to satisfy the hype of the players.

Comment

Hello,

I have good idea for all ppl, if it comes trade system among players market would be a little better.. It could be also establish to market.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMagician View Post
                          Hello,

I have good idea for all ppl, if it comes trade system among players market would be a little better.. It could be also establish to market.
                          As Professor Oak would say, that is not the right time to use that!
                          Please use the correct section of the forum to post such suggestions.
                          And being on topic with your suggestion, bringing trade system would be a really bad idea because:

1. LEDO starts losing money from players not buying gems.
                          2. Items would be used for real world trading which would again reduce profits for LEDO, and real world trading opens up another window for issues such as scams etc.
                          3. Game would be pointless as I would just request my next tier of equipment from someone who will be changing his/her set.
                          4. I foresee people creating multiple accounts just to farm dungeons for items, which will eventually crash the market itself.

As much as I appreciate your feedback, I'm sorry to say it is too subjective and not well thought enough from the bigger picture.
                          Last edited by WinterHymns; 10-26-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

The fact that the orange mercenaries are too rare make us develop the crowned purple ones we have without hesitation, so there/s that. 11 more bloodvein pauldron fragments and I max out Blizzard Sande. Then we can put out the flames of jynxz in the arena.

Comment

Working...
                            X