Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Version in App Store (non-force update)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no game. You owe us refunds, seriously.

Comment

Recently I fell in love with a game Runescape. This game is very fun, the picture is very fine, fine line, playing with very smooth, but also full of stimulation, is a very good game. The game is to make transactions via gold. Incidentally, I have a good site to purchase gold RS Gold, I usually buy on this site, affordable, fast delivery, trustworthy. And often do some activities, some of the sweepstakes promotions to players. (I've tried this, it is able to get props like!) Want to play junior partner to find play with me! ! !

Comment

Very hard, that no one of CfD is answering here! No the best way to show that you are interessted to hold the players. Still CfD is not running on y iPhone 5 and also not on my iPad Mini wehre it was running after the update. On my iPad Pro it is running but but crashed a lot of times.

Comment

selamın aleykum ben ios kullanıyorum bu en son güncellemeyi yaptıktan sonra oyuna girmemeye başladı yardım cı olun lütfen ???

Comment

I have been unable to log on game for over a week now.. after the update the game crashes before it logs on. I've seen many threads on this but you have yet to fix it. Please help! There are many users having this problem. Thank you.

Comment

The last maintained they did was this week...10-11-16 after that I loved in started my 322 and it froze after that I have loved in to try to play but won't even go to log in screen or character screen....how can I fix this? Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

IPhone on the old label went fine, updated games label does not come to the game, try to return the old shortcut to start the game,

Comment

What old shortcut? And I'm on a Samsung note 4

Comment

Go play something else this game is broken

Comment

Hadi kardeşim ya ne zaman bitecek güncelleme arkadaşlar lonca liderliği seçiminde oylarinizi beklerim __Jr.Ayaz__

Comment

Muscle Boost X :- A standout amongst the most pivotal thing that makes Muscle Boost X more capable and useful than different supplements available is the nearness of every single unadulterated fixing. Yes, to give clients the best and enduring results the maker have utilized such segments as a part of this supplement contain no symptoms. It is especially pressed with a mix of earth developed, unadulterated and best muscle-building fixings that you will discover in different supplements too. So the elements of this supplement are in charge of making it greatly intense and best of all.
                        Read More==>> http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/

Comment

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] film King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

Guardare [GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada

download e [GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spadaFilm Completo

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] GUARDARE film italiano cinemabluray.club

download e [GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completo

guardare [GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completo

Vedere [GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Gratis

Clicca aqui ===➤ http://cinemabluray.club/movie/27485...d-of-the-sword

Clicca aqui ===➤ http://cinemabluray.club/movie/27485...d-of-the-sword

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], HD film ~ [cinemabluray.club]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada Download Sub ITA Gratis, 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], Sub ITA film™

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], italiano

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada ITA Film Completo film, 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], Download ITA Gratis™ [cinemabluray.club]

Download [GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] ITA Completo Gratis film

Download [GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completo Gratis, [GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film HD

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] liano Film Completo HD

guardarere Film HD Gratis Completo, [cinemabluray.club]

guardarere King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completoliano

guardarere King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completo Sub ITA™

guardarere King Arthur: Il potere della spada Film Sub ITA, 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] completamente gratit King Arthur: Il potere della spada completo in italiano

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] vedere film completo

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] vedere cinemabluray.club™

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada film completo online, 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], guardare film italiano

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada vedere gratis™

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada completamente in italiano

[GUARDARE, in Linea] King Arthur: Il potere della spada 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] HD Film, cinemabluray.club™

Comment

Good day I play through the storm of sword application until now. I have not been able to update the storm of sword application with the new update and I can not enter the account. please help

Comment

iyi günler ben oyunu şimdiye kadar storm of sword uygulaması üzerinden oynuyordjm. yeni gelen güncelleme ile beraber storm of sword uygulamasına güncelleme gelmedi ve ben hesabıma giremiyorum. yardımcı olun lütfen

Comment

SSC Kya Hai SSC, Ka Full Form SSC की पूरी जानकारी आज हम आपको देंगे हमारी Site हिंदी सहायता पर, यह पोस्ट ज़रूर पड़े अगर आपको SSC के बारे में जान ना है तो !

Comment

Working...
                                X