UPDATE 1220

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE 1220

Fixed an issue with Leaderboard Ranking data refresh.
    Fixed an issue with HP display in Rakning Tournament.
    Fixed an issue where movement is possible during countdown to Ranking Tournament.
    Fixed an issue with Ranking Tournament announcement display.
    Fixed an issue with displaying the 20th wave of Guard Ines.
    Battle records added to Ranking Tournament.
    Server Merge announcement: Europe 18 has been merged into Europe 19.

3rd update ignore Naro 14 merge with nearby servers..

Comment

When searching for opponent on the world stage is often the connection gap, which leads to an automatic loss. When this error will be corrected?

Comment

I know you need money DESPERATELY,
        You make mistake with charisma system, you put a limit for us to purchase flowers (based on players level) ok fine, well it's your fault but you want to make it harder for us, ok. Now, you make an update to the global ranking tournament from 10/10 attempts into 30/30 attempts (which is so stupid), also we have to click "unlock" button and only one chest can be opened at one time (which is beyond stupid) n need gems to unlock directly it says.

Well why i called it stupid? In case of you haven't notice or too stupid to realize it, i will explain it to you briefly.
        Let's say i refuse to use gems to open a chest.
        A flawless chest needs 3 hours to unlock. That is 8 chest of flawless chest can be unlocked/day. 8 chest x 600 gems to unlock = 4800gems. Even if you wait till 30 minutes left of 3 hours, still too much gems for a trash chest.
        An Excellent chest needs 6 hours to unlock. That is 4 chest of Excellent chest can be unlocked/day.
        A perfection chest needs 12 hours to unlock. That is 2 chest of perfection chest can be unlocked/day.
        n there is epic chest too.
        One day only got 24 hours (maybe you live in different world and dimension). To do it fully 30/30 attempts, is ridiculous for us. Except, you expect us to lose most of the battles or for us to use gems to do next attempts. We play, to win right. We top up, to get stronger. But of course smart person won't spend on ridiculous things. Your chest, is a ridiculous one. Instead of wasting money to unlock your chest (also it contains trash, not really worth the gems) i better spend it on amber or skill stones.

Now, with due all respect. Many ppl spamming "remove charisma", oh i will spamming FIX STUPID WORLD TOURNAMENT and STOP MAKING RIDICULOUS NEW UPDATE.

Comment

• Samira
          Samira commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree 100% with ErnestAmran ... it is so stupid to get only 1 chest timer at the same time ... remove this update please ... no fun at all :/

dear game developers! I want to correct my work to the global arena! most of the fights that I start trying to pursue before I enter the battle: I'm only counting the battle started, and I already hit the opponent! in this situation, the leaderboard looks illegitimate. I put my money in your game and want to get pleasure from the attachments. I admit that the winner of all the fights that I didn't spend by reason of incorrect work of the game, I was about to become. please fix, otherwise I will be playing other games where my nerves will not burn. also expect compensation for all the worries from the incorrect operation of the game

Comment

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] film Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

Guardare [GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars

download e [GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood WarsFilm Completo

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] GUARDARE film italiano cinemabluray.club

download e [GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completo

guardare [GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completo

Vedere [GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Gratis

Clicca aqui ===➤ http://cinemabluray.club/movie/34667...rld-blood-wars

Clicca aqui ===➤ http://cinemabluray.club/movie/34667...rld-blood-wars

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], HD film ~ [cinemabluray.club]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars Download Sub ITA Gratis, 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], Sub ITA film™

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], italiano

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars ITA Film Completo film, 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], Download ITA Gratis™ [cinemabluray.club]

Download [GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] ITA Completo Gratis film

Download [GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completo Gratis, [GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film HD

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] liano Film Completo HD

guardarere Film HD Gratis Completo, [cinemabluray.club]

guardarere Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completoliano

guardarere Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] Film Completo Sub ITA™

guardarere Underworld: Blood Wars Film Sub ITA, 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] completamente gratit Underworld: Blood Wars completo in italiano

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] vedere film completo

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] vedere cinemabluray.club™

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars film completo online, 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA]

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA], guardare film italiano

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars vedere gratis™

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars completamente in italiano

[GUARDARE, in Linea] Underworld: Blood Wars 'Streaming' 2017 [ITA] HD Film, cinemabluray.club™

Comment

Working...
          X