Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned Server Outage 10/27

Chosen One,

Thanks for your dedication in the fight to reclaim dawn. There will be a planned server outage so that we can improve your playing experience. The game will be down Tuesday October 27
    • Asia Pacific: 4 pm to 7 pm CFD time
    • North America: 1 am to 4 am CFD time
    • South America: 3 am to 6 am CFD time
    • Europe: 8 am to 11 am CFD time
    What’s new:
    • Minor bug fixes and other improvements
    • Halloween events and celebrations
    • Optimization of Guardian:
      • Enlarge dealing area of Brutal Charge (Fearless Charge)
      • Thunderclap also grants Super Armor
      • Enhance Shield Blast
    • Enhance Shield Wall (Mars Shield)
    • Daily Login rewards event
    • 30 days login special gift
    • Global Launch event (New first purchase pack)
    • Team Invitation optimization
    • Compatibility requires iOS 7.0 or later
    The next time you log in after the maintenance you will find a gift that can be claimed from the Special Envoy, the NPC in City of Luxis!

Thanks!
    - Clash for Dawn Community Team

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	963.0 KB
ID:	349

Hi Eleanor,

Great job for the updates. I believe the community will very much appreciate this.
    Side topic, nice guardian siggy you have there(:
    "If they catch you, they will kill you. But first, they have to catch you."
    - Richard Adams in Watership Down

Comment

I sincerely hope you would do something about healers too. We are dying too often with no disable skill of any sort. Do save us!

Comment

Originally posted by JustToChat View Post
        I sincerely hope you would do something about healers too. We are dying too often with no disable skill of any sort. Do save us!

Try posting a suggestion in the support section accompanied by more detailed information and reasons supporting it.
        On topic with your suggestion, if you are playing a healer to kill people I think you picked a wrong class.

Comment

I'm almost a Guardian. Hurry this maintenance up, this game is so addicting. Thanks Eleanor!

Comment

This is something new, a list of the changes is presented to the whole community.

Thank you for listening. Looking forward for more great update.

Peace
            MORE DR PWEEEEEEEEEZZZZEEEE!!!

Comment

Reclaim Dawn. Good job sir😎

ign: TANXONG
              server: Asia 1 - Annwn

Comment

Sir i cant connect to the server its allready 4pm in the asia phillipines when i starting to enter to server after 100% in 2 sec. The server was crash replay plss.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                  Sir i cant connect to the server its allready 4pm in the asia phillipines when i starting to enter to server after 100% in 2 sec. The server was crash replay plss.

The announcement clearly states 4-7pm CFD time. Please read first before spamming forums everywhere with questions like when is server up why is server down.

Comment

Hi winter, nice to see you here. Lol

Comment

Comment

1-4 am bs it's 1pm your support team is fucking pathetic you guys can't even update your game without problems delete the app off the app store your garbage

Comment

1. This was on 27th October. Learn to read.
                          2. Do understand sometimes hosting of apps on platform may not necessary up to date as they do not manage the system by themselves.
                          3. If you find this game too repulsive to your liking, feel free to not download this. They didn't force it down your throat.
                          4. You can actually post both your words and screenshot in the same post.

And oh by the way, visit the site below to learn some manners before posting on social media.
                          http://www.wisekids.org.uk/netetiquette.htm
                          Last edited by WinterHymns; 10-29-2015, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Tell your mom round two.

Comment

Your lack of vocabulary certainly amused me. I thank you for the entertainment I needed at 1.30 am.Coming back to topic, I've reported you for obscene posts and rude gestures and hopefully my post to you is the last thing you will ever see here on this forums. However do take note just mentioning of coitus with certain members in my family tree and a picture of I don't know what only shows the level of intelligence, or rather the lack of it that is contained in your microscopic scrap of whatever neural matter you possess in the cavity of your skull. I certainly hope you can conjure more interesting and intellect insults, if you may, and present it here as a testament to your non-justified anger. I hope you can understand what I have said but in case of a most likely situation that you can't, I offer my deepest condolences to your less-than-average IQ.

In other words,
                              Lol try harder kid your momma's gonna be proud of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X